Monday, March 16, 2015

SBPDL Still Needs Your Help -- Spring Fundraiser

So much going on.

So much to write about.


So, so close to reaching the fundraising goal for Spring 2015. 

But we still need your help.

There's a set amount of capital SBPDL needs to raise to fulfill the budget of the next few quarters, and I come to you, the readers of SBPDL to help make that happen. 


Right now, we are exactly $1000 away. 

A post is ready to go up the moment this amount is surpassed!
This is a one-man operation and it does take a lot of time to research the pieces going up on a daily basis (for those astute readers, Paul Kersey is also back to writing two or three columns a month for VDare and a recent podcast with Jared Taylor won't be the last one...) and keeping this site moving forward with comment moderation and social media work.

So, will you help out SBPDL in this 2015 spring fundraiser? You can make a donation via PayPal on the right-hand side of the page, or you can make a tax-deductible donation to the VDare Foundation link on the right-hand side of the page to the Paul Kersey Fund.

Or, you can send a money order, check, or cash to:

Send money orders or cash to (be sure to mark "For Paul Kersey Fund" within the letter or on the envelope.  
VDARE.comc/o Paul Kersey FundP.O. Box 211Litchfield, CT 06759

Always remember: for a donation of $25, you'll get a signed of a Kersey book. For a donation of $100, you'll get four signed books of you choice. Just remember: give generously!

 In this case, you'll have a signed copy of Bell Curve City coming your way by the second week of April .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make that 900 dollars away. NC Realist

Anonymous said...

I don't know how many loyal readers are here on this site I use my name NC Realist so that I can take criticism or praise from anyone here. My comments are very mediocre to most on here. One thing is for sure about me though...I AM a Realist...not a racist. There are regular commenters on here...that I come to read on a daily basis...I wont name anybody...there's too many of you. I want all you regulars to know that I appreciate your comments as much and sometimes more than PK's article itself. I donated to this site today. This is the only site that I can say what I feel....you'll notice that more and more websites that use to have comment sections...are scared of the TRUTH. The comment sections are disappearing. I encourage you to please send ANY amount to keep this website for us...for truth. NC Realist