There is no site like SBPDL.
You know it, and over the years since this "joke" started I've grown to accept it.
Back in 2012, that was to be the final year (May 2012-May 2013), but the site continued to grow in traffic, the comment section grew in numbers of absolute brilliant observations and the news began to spiral out of control showcasing a nation on its final legs.
An irredeemable nation, but a country with a population still with a purpose even if its ruling caste and the zeitgeist was firmly against them having a future.
And now, we come to what might potentially be the most important 81 days in the history of our people. This is not hyperbole, but a statement of fact: the entire world, especially Western Europe, watches what is happening in this country knowing the pendulum is about to swing in a completely opposite direction of leadership or, will forever be cemented in a firmly anti-white position.
It's that simple.
So my pledge to you, readers of SBPDL, is to go all in to make sure the next 81 days represent the type of stories you've not only come to know and expect to be published here, but that I play my part in doing what is necessary to give the pendulum a healthy push in the right direction.
But we need your help. It's time to jumpstart the Summer 2016 fundraiser.
So let's roll the dice.
- You make a donation to the Paul Kersey Fund at VDare.com (hey, it's tax-deductible!!!).
- You can make a donation via the PayPal button on the right-hand side column of this site, with a $25.00 ensuring a signed copy of the Paul Kersey book of your choice.
- Know that a donation of $50 will also get you a signed copy of the soon-to-be-released After the Marching Stops: The Reality of Selma, Alabama.
- But also know this: if we can raise $5,000 or more, I'll start doing a podcast (four a week) with very special guests. You'd be surprised who I could get to come on air.
- And the big one: if we can raise $10,000, I'll start doing YouTube videos. Think RamZPaul on steroids. Remember: a donation via this link is tax-deductible.
This is one of those precious few moments in life where we have the opportunity to do something that resonates beyond our mortal lives. For most people, these moments never materialize or most are to afraid to take the leap of faith where no hope seems to exist.
Truly, this represents our St. Crispin's Day moment from Henry V or Mel Gibson's brilliant speech as William Wallace to the Scottish Army prior to the Battle of Stirling in Braveheart.
Eighty-one days. I'm going all in, because, no matter what happens in November, I'm not going to look back and ask, "what if I had done this" or "what if I had done that?"
No more "what ifs."
It's time to simply ask "what can I do today to ensure we have a tomorrow?"
You've seen what SBPDL can accomplish; help us now to unleash the next step.