And yet -- no weapons, no matter how powerful, can help the West until it overcomes its loss of willpower. In a state of psychological weakness, weapons become a burden for the capitulating side. To defend oneself, one must also be ready to die; there is little such readiness in a society raised in the cult of material well-being. Nothing is left, then, but concessions, attempts to gain time and betrayal.Flash-forward to a world where Barack Hussein Obama was re-elected President of the United States. We've seen a parade of gloating victors - Sam Donaldson's toupee couldn't conceal his glee at knowing their were enough minorities to dilute white vote - not too busy wiping the falling confetti from their eyes to point out that white America is dying, and that the Republican Party is a fitting tomb for these sickly people standing in the way of progress (is that progress 2013 Detroit style or progress 2013 Seattle/Austin/Portland style?).
Take a look at these headlines.
- [Politico Reporter: NRA Spokesman 'Tired Old White Guy', Breitbart, 3-25-13]
- [Election aftermath: GOP soul-searching: 'Too old, too white, too male'?, Politico, 11-7-12]
- [Republicans want to end perception as 'stuffy old men', CNN, 3-18-13]
- [The Republican Party Is Too White, Too White, Too White, and Too White and Clueless and White and White…White: An Autopsy Is for Dead Bodies, Not the Future of a Political Party, Red State, 4-17-13]
- [Let’s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a white American: There is a double standard: White terrorists are dealt with as lone wolves, Islamists are existential threats, Salon, 4-17-13]
Alexander Solzhenitsyn put it powerfully in his address to Harvard -- "Nothing is left, then, but concessions, attempts to gain time and betrayal."
It is my belief that few sites on the Internet have been as important as SBPDL since it came into existence one drunken night almost four years ago.
But it is when a writer for Salon openly salivates at the thought a white American is behind the Boston Marathon attack that you realize not only is it, in the words of Sam Donaldson, 'their country', but that you are marked for extermination.