Friday, February 6, 2015

Does This Mean I'm Not Getting My Thin Mints? Blacks in Indianapolis Create Conditions Where 9-year-old Sinai Miller First Girl Scout Ever Shot While Selling Cookies...

It's perhaps America's largest city with a "Republican" mayor. 

Only 20 years ago, the city was nearly 80 percent white. 

Only 10 years ago, the city was 67.5 percent white.

Today, it's roughly 56 percent white. 
Congrats to the black population of Indianapolis for helping to register the first ever shooting of a Girl Scout attempting to sell Girl Scout Cookies...


The reason is simple: the quality of life in Indianapolis regresses to the mean of the majority racial group living in neighborhood, community, zip code... and Indianapolis is quickly regressing to the black mean, with whites fleeing the crime, depreciating property values, failing schools, and higher taxes (because blacks = poverty, someone has to pay for all the entitlement programs) that the black community contributes to the city. 


Let's rehash the findings of the 2012 and 2013 Indianapolis Non-Fatal Shooting Review Board Report to help illustrate the violence in Indianapolis is truly a problem whose origins are found in the black community.

Remember, whites are 56 percent of the population, with blacks roughly 28 percent.

In 2012, there were 472 nonfatal shootings in the city,

  • Whites were 16.84 percent of the suspects (33) and 18.64 percent of the victims (88). 
  • Non-whites (a nice way of saying "black") were 80.10 percent of the suspects (157) and 80.72 percent of the victims (381). 

Interestingly, only 196 of the 472 suspects in nonfatal shootings race was known. Snitches get stitches, after all.

In 2013, there were 397 nonfatal shootings in the city,

  • Whites were 12.12 percent of the suspects (12) and 20.30 percent of the victims (80). 
  • Non-whites (a nice way of saying "black") were 80.81 percent of the suspects (80) and 78.17 percent of the victims (308). 

Only 99 of the 397 suspects in nonfatal shootings race was known. 

Which brings us to the news of a black 9-year-old in Indianapolis, about to embark on a seemingly innocent quest of peddling Girl Scout Cookies door-to-door. [9-year-old Girl Scout who was shot asks what did she do wrong, Indy Star, 12-4-15]:
Nine-year-old Sinai Miller had been waiting all day for this — waiting to get her hands on her Girl Scout Cookies so she could start selling them door-to-door around her apartment complex. 
Sinai (pronounced sih-NYE) had talked about the cookies when she woke up Tuesday. She had talked about the cookies when she got home from school. After finishing her homework, she pointed out to her mother that it was almost 4:30 — the time she was supposed to meet in the complex's clubhouse with the other girls to pick up the cookies and start knocking on doors. 
She never made it to the pick up. 
Just as Sinai took a few steps outside her apartment, with one of her sisters next to her, the gunfire started. 
Her mother, Shanita Miller, was just inside the door, zipping up the coat of another daughter. When she heard the shots, she pushed two of her daughters back into the apartment. But Sinai darted past all of them. In silence. She went further inside the apartment and then started hollering. 
"Mama, mama, mama. It hurt. It hurt. It hurt." 
Shanita Miller asked her what hurt. And then she pulled up the girl's pant leg. Sinai was covered in blood. 
The wound from a stray bullet — its source still unknown to police — missed bone and artery, entering and exiting the girl's calf without doing major physical damage. After a trip to the hospital, Sinai was back home in her own bed, her calf wrapped with thick gauze. 
It is believed to be the first time in the United States — and certainly in Indiana — that a Girl Scout has been shot while involved in a cookie sales project, according to the Girls Scouts of Central Indiana. 
Much less rare is the frequency of a child being hit by a bullet in Indianapolis. Yet it left Sinai asking questions many other children affected by violence might just as well have asked. 
"What did I do wrong?" Sinai asked her family. "Why did this happen?"
The question shouldn't be, "Why did this happen?" 

We know the answer: the bullets origin was from a gun fired by a black person. 

The question should be, "Why have we allowed a formerly safe city like Indianapolis to become a city where the police must constantly create programs to address the failures of the black community?" [Mayor Ballard, White House, others focus on black-on-black violence, Indy Star, 11-18-14]
We as a society should not tolerate any non-fatal shooting, let alone a large percentage of them never having a suspect in Indianapolis. Sinai Miller, a 9-year-old black girl shot as she prepared to sell cookies, represents nothing more than the bipartisan failure of Democrats and Republicans to address the simple origin of black dysfunction: black people themselves. 

In a sane society, the individual responsible with shooting Sinai Miller would be found quickly, tried, quickly, and swiftly executed in a highly public manner. This hypothetical society blessed with rational leaders would never tolerate a young child being so callously injured. 

In our insane society, the majority of nonfatal shootings in Indianapolis lack a suspect (80 percent of those incidents with a suspect involving a black shooter), with the general fear of the white population being randomly executed - Nathan Trapuzzano - by a black person a paranoia firmly rooted in reality. 

Indianapolis is quickly regressing to the black mean, with whites fleeing the crime, depreciating property values, failing schools, and higher taxes (because blacks = poverty, someone has to pay for all the entitlement programs) that the black community contributes to the city. 

We're all just inmates in an asylum - whose leaders appear more insane than the general population - now. 

98 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess this is the kind of stuff that would make you believe in "white privilege." There is no such thing as a mundane daily activity in a black neighborhood/city. Every day, in an instant, you can be confronted with a life or death situation. Even the poorest white neighborhood does not have so much gunfire that a girl selling cookies gets hit by it.

I guess that the dipsh*t spoiled white college kids can go have a "die in" in that neighborhood and chant about how #blacklivesmatter. I'm not holding my breath on that one though.

Edward Blake said...

I'm Edward Blake, long time reader/lurker. I work a lot and don't usually have time to post, but I had some free time this afternoon. I live in the Southwest, and theres plenty of "fatigue" here.

Sorry to say theres not many benefits to the Girl Scouts anymore. They've been infiltrated by the usual Leftists pushing their agenda. As tasty as their cookies are, I prefer the ones made by my fiancé. Cook your own food and save money and calories. On a side note, this is one of the more amusing stories to read about! Up next, Girl Scout turf wars...

Anonymous said...

I was listening to NPR. Turned it off as I heard 'Rosa Parks papers-archive has been bought? and moved to DC.'

Anonymous said...

So black lives matter?

Unless the shooter is white the "leaders" of the black tribe are silent as death because there is no way to make a dollar off the crime, self defence, or whatever. So I guess black lives really don't matter.

Do DWL's really care about black lives? How about TWMNBN? Some DWL's seem to care but do they really? Usually it's the worst of the sect, a brainwashed young white woman, whining about the situation until she gets culturally enriched. I wonder how many DWL's get culturally enriched yearly?

Sinai? somebody must have seen a map or a bible fell open.

O/T
Birth of a Nation premiered 100 years ago this weekend. I'm sure some of you have seen this movie, it's still relavant today and you can piss those who can't see off by watching it. They go into spasms that the DVD's still sell quite well and it has a following. I get a laugh when they talk about all of the "horrible" stereotypes in this movie when anybody can watch the news and see they aren't really stereotypes and have been around a long time.

Piss a leftist off and watch Birth of a Nation this weekend.

SC Native.

Anonymous said...

Outlander here. Reading all those lovely NYC crime statistics last night got me thinking it’s time for another episode of:

Adventures in Diversity

This is a short story but also one of my favorites. I keep it in my back pocket for any liberals I may ever talk to about race, which happens less and less these days as it turns out.

I work in a building that-- no surprise in NYC-- has a lot of diversity. One day a few months back I was talking to this black woman I know. This may seem crazy to some of you, why would I do such a thing? But keep in mind that in NYC you are surrounded by minorities, and especially given my line of work, it is impossible to avoid interacting with them. And as far as blacks go, this woman wasn’t so bad: she was well-educated, worked as a paralegal and most importantly she laughed at my jokes.
Also since none of you know me, picture in your head what a stereotypical white supremacist looks like. That’s me: white, clean-cut, and surly. So when I’m walking around I must look like I am about to curb-stomp somebody. Subsequently I actually try to be friendly to the coloreds, just enough to throw them off my scent, like a kind of racist smoke screen. I’ve actually had one black I work with say to me (no joke): “I thought you was a white supremacist when I first met you, but you a’ight.” Oh, the irony.
Anyway, I was chatting with this black chick and I told her I was thinking about moving out West. Obviously I didn’t tell her why (i.e. to fight for a white homeland). As it turns out she said that she was also thinking about leaving NYC.
“Where you thinking of moving to,” I asked her inquisitively.
“I’m not really sure, I just think I’m ready to leave New York City,” she responds.
She’s from the South originally, South Carolina I believe.
So just for conversation sake, I ask her, “Well, how about Atlanta? I hear it’s nice.”
Her response made me glad I wasn’t drinking any hot liquids at that particular moment.
“Atlanta?” she said with a look of disgust, “No way. Too many black people.”
Now, it takes a lot to surprise me. But I was so shocked I couldn’t help myself, and I burst out laughing.
“What!? You can’t say that!” I responded.
But she wasn’t laughing at all, she was perfectly serious.
“I don’t care,” she said, “It’s how I feel.”
I quickly changed the subject after that.

Now, you can interpret this story in a few different ways. I know many of you will disagree, but my interpretation is that there are a few decent blacks folks out there that could, in theory, get along perfectly well with whites. The ones that are more evolved, they will be the first to tell you that black people have some major issues, and it ain’t because of ebol slabery and white raciss.

Here’s a good example of what I mean.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f0mVn0HH6U

The problem is, there are too many blacks that can’t or won’t change. So despite there being, in my opinion, a few good ones, I also believe that segregation...er..I mean, the creation of a New Independent Black Republic, for all the blacks to be free and together to pursue their destiny, I still believe this is the best and most likely the only answer. One nation for blacks. One nation for whites. And maybe even a third nation for the people who want to try and keep the current situation limping along a few more years. By all means, feel free to pursue your destiny as you wish.
But by that same line of reasoning, whites should have the freedom to pursue their destiny. It doesn’t matter if blacks are all bad or 50% bad or 100% awesome, absolute freedom of association should be an inalienable right.

Thanks for reading! Stay strong and be safe!

bernicegreenbaum said...

My husband was thrown out of the cub scouts.....for eating a brownie. (badump bah!)

On a more serious note: None of this will stop because negroes will not accept responsibility for their actions. You cannot have it both ways. You cannot expect the police (as well as the general public) to not constantly treat you like a thug and a menace when this is the way you live. If you scream loud enough that the po po is too repressive and harsh in your hood, don't be surprised that the officers (black and white) take a wee bit more time to respond to your complaints. Perhaps they even roll their eyes when they hear yet another call has been made to your hood.


And did I misunderstand the one negress who was interviewed? Did she actually say that this episode of completely stray bullets is beyond the norm in the hood? In other words, a direct hit is usually made, and then it's back to business? I'm going to have to replay that.

I was catching up on yesterday's very good comments. I concur with the ones, World War Me, and others, that the poor woman in the bar, bitching about the negroes in her class, deserved great care and tenderness. Guys, that could have been me! The only thing worse than the kids in a 95% black school is the parents. Oh, and then the administration of said school. Care to take any guesses as to what race that would be? I'll give you a few minutes.....

I think I let my disgust over the whole situation in my school become too apparent. You literally can't hide it anymore. You get tired of play acting. Pretending. Pretending that what you do matters or that anyone really cares. The worst part of it is the fact that these people are breeding....abundantly. They get worse with every successive generation. Guys, this is not your grandmother's or even your mother's negro. This is an out-of-control, feral animal that does not understand the concept of "No".

The job I have now is mindless and that's the way I like it. I was on the phone with my sister earlier this evening. I pretty much told her that I truly believed I lived in a parallel universe and either everyone else on earth was crazy or it was me, but one of us is delusional. It gets lonely out here sometimes. Glad I can come here to vent. Thank you Paul, and crew. Let's continue to keep it real.

10mm AUTO said...

Outlander, be happy to fight alongside you.

negros in the past 15 years have ruined nearly everything I can think of. Examples of their Horrors: Salvation Army Christmas buckets, the Santa Clause now have to wear body Armor because the negros regularly shoot the Santa and seal the bucket for the $200 TO $1000 in the stupid bucket; The Knoxville Horror, The Santiago shooting (White baby in a stroller), knifings in K-Mart, "Polar Bear Hunting", Beat Whitey Night, Paul's excellent series on Water Parks and Public swimming pools, State Fairs, Job Fairs, Large Movie Theaters, even bing in your own car and on and on.

Nearly everywhere you go the TNB blows up what is a respectful social contract.

No negros, Know Peace
Know negros, no Peace.

D-FENS said...

I'll bet the shooter was "some dude". The guy must be a real bad-ass since it alway seems to be "some dude" that does these shootings of negroes as they go about going to work, school, church or charitable activities.

I hope they catch "some dude" real soon. He destroys all the hard work negroes do to build safe communities.

Anonymous said...

You teachers should point out to the admin that you weren't hired as animal trainers.

Medic Bear said...

I didn't see where this was all YT's fault ? Did I miss that ?

As others have posted, the lessons to be earned form this will fall on deaf ears & blinded minds. Those of us who know, know. Those who refuse to know will continue to skip along until they have their own personal orc-encounter and hopefully live to become enlightened.

The so-called "Black culture" equals senseless violence, hedonism, parasitism and general lack of contribution along any and all lines. This poor little girl learned that the hard way - if she didn't know it already.

Anonymous said...

Trial junkie here.

"The wound from a stray bullet."

I can't count the number of times in these type shootings in which the person shot isn't who the shooter was aiming at. That's how inept these characters are.

Baron Münchhausen said...

When did the Girl Scouts start accepting EBT?

On a more serious note, this reminds me of Heaven Sutton in Chicago a few years back:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/heaven-sutton-7-year-old-chicago-girl-fatally-shot-moments-after-getting-hair-styled-for-trip-to-disney-world/

Family moves into black neighborhood, experiences 24/7 blackness:

"Heaven and her family moved to the neighborhood six months ago but the little girl wanted to move because she was scared of all the shootings and violence.

But Heaven was looking forward to escaping the neighborhood with a trip to Disney World next month and got her hair styled for the occasion when shots rang out Wednesday evening"

From the local Chicago Affiliate:

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/06/28/girl-7-shot-dead-on-west-side/

"Heaven and her family had moved to the neighborhood just six months earlier. Her mother, Ashake Banks, said the family was planning to move again soon because of all the violence.

This particular week, Heaven was looking forward to escaping the neighborhood with a trip to Disney World next month. She had just gotten her hair styled for the trip Wednesday, when the shots rang out around 10:40 p.m. in front of her home in the 1700 block of North Luna Avenue."

Did you catch that?

The 2 things I did:

1) Getting your hair done a whole month before some event. I wash my hair every day. Have to. Otherwise my head itches from dirt, sweat, oil, etc. Not washing your hair for a month?

Dafuq

2) This 7 yr old girl was "selling candy" at 10:40 p.m. who lets a 7 yr old run around at 10:40 p.m.? Who sells candy at 11 p.m.? In a black neighborhood? Of course no one asked these questions.

I bring this up only to illustrate that it is highly likely that there was drug dealing involved with these girl scout cookies, for it is nothing for blacks to endanger their children for a profit.

Just like in Kansas City, Mo. where they taught their children to run out in front of moving vehicles to be hit. Steve Utash anyone?

The Baron
-ATX

CENTURION said...

For those few of you who miss me...I've been really, really busy with my day job (making Federal Reserve Notes) and have not have had time to add my immature comments. I'll be back soon.

Anonymous said...

Beyond Fatigue said...

Not to be a stickler, but shouldn't we say that the young negro was an "aspiring" cookie seller, as the shooting occurred before the po' black chile could actually perform the act of selling.

Blacks are beyond redemption. They will never see their part in their dysfunction (which would be 100%), because they don't have to do so. There will always be an apologist to pat their ass dry, so why learn to wipe?

Slightly O/T: I am pleased to announce that I have endured my last visual violation by the 2%. I was sitting and enjoying a nice meal in front of the idiot box, when a particularly hideous black face leaped, without warning, onto my screen. My "gently used" dinner almost came roaring back up, and I decided then and there that I am done with television. Done.

No more paying for cable to have intermittent homey invasions by the black plague. No more subliminal, and damn-right-obvious, messages about the noble black who is just like you and me, except for that pesky White Privilege. The 2% can kiss my YT rear, because I'm done. I'd much rather take that money and send it to our modern day truth warriors like P.K.

I'm done financing the war against me and mine. Hope you join me.

Anonymous said...

SELLING CANDY AT MIDNITE IN THE HOOD.


WHAT KINDA KANDEE????

Anonymous said...

Baron ATX, you say:
"1) Getting your hair done a whole month before some event. I wash my hair every day. Have to. Otherwise my head itches from dirt, sweat, oil, etc. Not washing your hair for a month?"

To be fair, it looks like the shooting was during the evening of Wednesday 28 June 2012, and the trip to Disney World was "next Wednesday", i.e. one week's time, and not a month's time.

I would give a conceded pass here. Even so, a week? Must have been a spectacular 'do.

CENTURION said...

Girl Scout Cookies gone bad.

bernicegreenbaum said...

Beyond Fatigue sez:

"I'm done financing the war against me and mine. Hope you join me."

Congratulations, Beyond! Wish I could join you. I've written about it before, so I won't bore you. As it happens, I'm watching "Wuthering Heights" on TCM. Love the Bronte sisters, the English nobility, the white, tortured souls. Misery loves company?

Anonymous said...

@Beyond Fatigue

I wonder if the black face "leaping" onto the screen was from the new Star Wars movie trailer (here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpWOdhOz5co). If it was, I had the same reaction, quickly followed by the thought, "Well, I guess I won't be seeing this movie..." which sucks because I like science fiction and the Star Wars movies especially. Apparently the colored fellow in the trailer is a prominent character, maybe even the protagonist, in the new movie...which is absolutely awful.

--Outlander

Anonymous said...

"Under the apartheid regime, the homelands - or Bantustans - were designed to be separate political entities."

I had to share this, we should use this name for any culturally enriched area just like the South Africans were going to do. Unfortunately they didn't and the rest is history.

Bantustan. I love it

SC Native

Anonymous said...

I saw my miscalculation after the fact. That is likely the case here.

The Baron
-ATX

Anonymous said...



Blogger Medic Bear said...
"I didn't see where this was all YT's fault ? Did I miss that ?"

Give it some time. Some how, some way it will be "white privilege", "white guilt", "white burden", or "institionalized racism". If that does not fit the narrative they'll come up with a new term.

Just remember it's never the negroes fault because of the "turrble legabacy ofda slabbery". The best ebonics I could come up with. My apologizes to any Negro scholar that majored in "American African Studies".
Please correct my ebonics as needed. I never studied the "language"?















SKIP said...

"The wound from a stray bullet."

Not to put a fine point on shooting, but while in Afghanistan I often passed the shooting range where Rangers "qualified" WELL let me tell you that not everyone can shoot a happy face on a target at 150ft ala Mel Gibson! In fact, at 50 feet the entire 4X8 sheet of ply upon which the target is pinned is totally shot up, NOT just the area behind the target and blacks can't shoot THAT accurately!

Anonymous said...

Yea I was thinking the same thing. I feel bad for the little girl, although I'm sure she will grow up to be a hate filled, violent, racist person who none of us would want to be around.. but since she is still a kid I feel bad for her, especially the way the article talked about her mentioning the cookies as soon as she woke up, and how she did her honework, etc.. It literally made my eyes get teary.

HOWEVER: Be on guard. You never know how embellished this story is. She may have not cared about the cookies, girl scouts, etc.. the mother may be a dishonest, child pimping, opportunistic negress who sees the whole "girl scout" angle as a sure fire way to get 10,000 dollars in internet donations!! If you see people start donating money to this "household" (wheres the father??), beware... Around blacks, never relax!

Anonymous said...

As I recall last year some nog robbed some human girl scout cookie sellers. This is just another day in African America and when you point it out on the discussion section on the news story the outrage is not over this abominable behavior on the part of blacks but on YOU for noticing.

"Now, you can interpret this story in a few different ways. I know many of you will disagree, but my interpretation is that there are a few decent blacks folks out there that could, in theory, get along perfectly well with whites. The ones that are more evolved, they will be the first to tell you that black people have some major issues, and it ain’t because of ebol slabery and white raciss. "

I learned about TNB first hand by moving to an all black neighborhood a number of years ago. My girl friend at the time had an IKAGO friend (she definitely wasn't a coal burner though), and when he came over one night for dinner he said "I'd never live in this neighborhood... it's full of niggers". Needless to say in under 2 months I was a 24 Karat race realist and moved to New Hampshire.

Anyway, it must be absolutely awful to be the 1% that's not completely driven by the inner chattering chimp. They know damn well why we don't want them around and they also realize that they won't fit in with their fellow blacks because they're not violent savages.

The real problem with living around them isn't even so much the IKAGO himself, but when his cousin Sha-nay-nay moves in (just for a few weeks while she finds a job, gnome sane) with her pack of chilluns, or when his little nephew Shitavios comes to stay with him because he's "hanging with the wrong crowd" back in Detroit (likely he IS the wrong crowd). Then it's up close and personal TNB of the highest order.

The phenomenon of "regression towards the mean" also weighs the odds heavily that the well spoken colored fellow who speaks English, cuts his grass, and goes to work every day will more likely than not have children that are just sub-apes.

I might be convinced that there are some "good ones" out there that could "assimilate" but they can go ahead and do it 100 miles away from me. I even almost feel bad for them and hope for the best. God knows I'd far rather they go ahead and prove me wrong and just become productive citizens but I fear that evolution has dealt them a very poor hand to be sitting in the game with us whites.

Southron said...

Using the standard media template, the villain of this story is....wait for it...white people!

You see, the legacy of slavery and segregation coupled with a lack of midnight basketball and not enough respect for the Tuskegee Airman caused the poor shooter to be a gang member.

The shooter, and the girl that was shot are both victims of the white man.

Seriously, though, black people are a dead-end sinkhole that are hopeless.

The only way white people can resume an upward trajectory is if blacks can be pushed off into their own lands.

Mr. Rational said...

Not a typo, but an ambiguous locution here:

Interestingly, only 196 of the 472 suspects in nonfatal shootings race was known.

Disambiguated:  "Interestingly, in only 196 of the 427 nonfatal shootings was the race of the suspect known."

Mr. Rational said...

I'm done financing the war against me and mine. Hope you join me.

Way ahead of you.  I stopped watching TV in the 70's.  I watched a couple of things in the 90's, and got cable to get the last season of Babylon 5.  After that... nothing.  I've verified that my television works, in case I need it.  That's all.

"Well, I guess I won't be seeing this movie..." which sucks because I like science fiction and the Star Wars movies especially.

"Star Wars" isn't science fiction, it's space opera.  (Pick up some John Varley, or a good SF collection by authors like Heinlein or Eric Frank Russell to get a grasp of the difference.)  SW acquired a GNOME (Gratuitous Negro Obtruding to Mimic a European—H/T Analog Man) in Episode 5, and has only gotten worse since then.  Boycott it.  Teach your kids what's wrong with it.

it must be absolutely awful to be the 1% that's not completely driven by the inner chattering chimp.

I know a few of those.  Delightful people.  I feel sorry for them, since they probably have to avoid their own families just to be safe.  I don't know any who have children.

I have known a few who I learned to be coal-burners, including the sister of an ex.  No sympathy; not a single one was decent and sane.

Anonymous said...

My only questions out of this is how many daughters does
the mama sheboon have, and how many different fathers
fathered them. Is she married. Does she live in a low
income apartment complex.

If all of this is true, then with the amount of daughters
she has, it's only a matter of time before the next gen
of "cradle to graves" are born.

They honestly do us a big favor when they kill their own,
especially in the eyes of the #blacklivesmatter only ppl.

With the killings that take place on their own everyday
added to the high percentage of abortions they have,
we are really kind of lucky that this stuff happens,
as it slows down their % of population goes.
We're lucky for that. When we're not lucky is when
we're found in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You all know how that scenario usually plays out...

Then it's one of our own we're laying to rest.

Let them at it with each other, I'm all for that.
But when it comes to our own #whitelivesmattermore
then we have a problem.

Stay in da' hood negroes, you made your own bed, lay in the shithole !!!

Whether your wide awake or 6 feet deep, what's the difference ??!??!!?

Anonymous said...

Cookies gone wrong? Wrong place wrong time? Di do muffins?

Edward Blake said...

OT but interesting nonetheless. A young woman from my neck of the woods was kidnapped and held hostage by ISIS. She was your typical DWL, complete with a worthless college degree and a desire to learn about other peoples "cultures". Her naive desires and lack of parental guidance led her to play with the wolves, which resulted in her untimely demise.

Its always sad to see whites fall prey to their own altruistic beliefs. Teach your children well...

http://news.yahoo.com/who-is-kayla-jean-mueller--american-hostage-is-claimed-died-in-airstrike-201227382.html

Race said...

S C Native,
"I wonder how many DWL's get culturally enriched yearly? "
I think maybe the number you're looking for is 37,000
37,000 white women get raped by negros every year on average. This number has been consistent since the early to mid seventies. This obviously can't account for unreported rapes or male black on white rapes in prison.

Gwoobus Harmon said...

You know you sit there and read some story like this, and it makes me think how we laugh at ancient civilizations and their ridiculous beliefs and convictions.

There was a time when seemingly intelligent cultures, such as the Greeks, believed that a god named Helios carried the Sun across the sky on a chariot physically dragged by enormous steeds. Learned men, the pinnacle of human knowledge in their own era, the first to crack geometry, physics, biology and the like, actually believed this was why the Sun appeared to move across the horizon. They uncovered the precipice of basic sciences, yet simultaneously let bizarre convictions rule their daily rituals and social orders.

Posterity will look upon us with the same level of dumbfoundedness and derision. As we speak, we (developed people/whites and asians) are making discoveries and crafting technologies at a rate never seen before in human history, yet we will not even consider for one moment that geographically separated peoples developed differently under different evolutionary pressures.

The evolutionary pressures that created the negro in Africa made that sub-species the top of the food chain in its unique environment. The evolutionary pressures that created the European made it the top of the food chain in its unique environment. They are not compatible and interchangeable. Pretending that they are compatible and interchangeable is as silly as the Helios chariot myth. No matter how many people "believe" it, nor matter how socially discouraged departure from that socially enforced conviction is ---- does not, will not, and cannot make the steeds suddenly appear to fulfill the article of faith.

You don't just plug in a component (sub-Saharan negroes) that had 100k + years of evolutionary momentum and development to forge that genotype, and then expect that same allele frequency to immediately alter/reverse its course and adapt in an alien environment (polite, civilized, white society that values social cohesion) in 500 years or less.

And yet, we get to see the experiment play itself out, over and over, day after day, year after year, with every possible explanation trotted out imaginable, just refusing on principle to accept that the conviction/article of faith may be flawed.

Unlike belief in Helios and his horses, continuing to double down on this conviction manifests itself in city after city rotting, decaying, going up in flames, abandonment, and has money wastefully thrown at it to no avail ... because once a place, micro or macro, becomes significantly African populated, it is interchangeable from Coast to Coast, from Sea to shining Sea, whether it be Lagos or Detroit.

Race said...

Please be sure to inform the cable company what your reason for canceling is. If enough people do it, perhaps they will stop e-racing us and painting savages as noble scientists and doctors.

Anonymous said...

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/rnr/4878408623.html

This was an EXCELLENT read. I believe everyoneon this blog will thoroughly enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

New Independent Black Republic -- it's called Haiti -- and look where that place is today. I bet the blacks there are still living in tents set up by aid workers after the earthquake. When I visited in the 80s, was amazed at the site of so many living in corrugated tin roof shacks. It is authentically African, along with the voodoo and idolatry.

Haiti, Detroit, Gary, St Louis...etc, etc (almost any large American city)--perfect historical examples to extoll during Black History Month.

quinnotaur said...

They should change the song "in a new York minute" to "in a negro minute".

Anonymous said...

OT,this I must share.A while ago,maybe a month or more,I wrote about a negroe in my dept. that shared his twisted gang rape wishes concerning two gals in my unit.Well I shared the story w/all those involved and our right thinking coworkers,and son of a B!! West African Ebola won himself a nice 30 day suspension!Thats 30 business days,weekends don't count.This loser lives check to check so I know he's hurtin' right now.A white supervisor ex-Army(Somalia),wrote him up and showed him the door.One more incident=termination. Detroit Refugee

Anonymous said...

Delaware dude. and the beat goes on, 20 wounded, 7 killed. the latest being a woman shot through the arm in a formerly very nice Polish section. at least this time, WPD has an "alleged" perp. black and guess what-person prohibited from possession of firearms or ammunition. guess no one is surprised. Stay safe and keep the 30 Ft. perimeter.

Anonymous said...

RexHymens here:

The article doesnt mention how many shots the niglet was able to return fire?

And "why did this happen to me?" Oh how I wish I could explain it to her.

You see, little Si'alis you live with negroes. Negroes will KILL you for FAR less than some cookies. They will also RAPE you. Your alcoholic, drug-addicted teenage single mother should be arrested for sending you out to sell cookies or for any reason really. Ghettos are literally war zones and bullets are flying around at all times, as you have learned.

If you aren't already pregnant, you will be soon after your local negroes get a hold of you, rape you, steal your cookies and whatever else you have, your pistol, ammo, drugs they'll steal it all. If I were you I would stay inside and when you HAVE to move through the war zone learn to stay really low and move from cover to cover. Try to make sure at least a couple of your gang is with you to act as lookouts and provide cover fire for you.

I hope you get this message before another negro shoots you again.

Oh and you should know that racist white guys like me are no threat to you. I would rather cuddle with roadkill than touch you.

Anonymous said...

Where's O'bama.Eric "My People" Holder, Al Sharpcoon, Jesse Jackscoon, And Okra Nigfrey To Feign Outrage And Say, "How Could This Hapen In The Black "Community"?". Not A Peep From These Race Baiters As It Does Not Fit Their "Politically Correct" Mythology Of Blacks Being Oppressed And Downtrodden By Whitey And "The Man". But When It's A Black On Black Kind Of Thing, Not A Peep From These Race Baiters. In Fact, They Have Yet To Acknowledge That There Is A Problem With Black On Black Crime! Rather They Hope To "Wish It Away" And By Jenkum, It Will Magically "Disappear"! Yeah, Right!
The F'n Savages, Shooting A little Girl..., Selling Girl Scout Cookies - These Savages Are..., The Lowest Of The Low.

Anonymous said...

Funny, the elitist white college kids who participate in the #blacklivesmatter demonstrations would rather protest in the middle of an interstate in rush hour than in the middle of a black neighborhood...perhaps because sitting in the middle of a busy highway is safer than sitting in the middle of a black neighborhood?

Anonymous said...

In other girl scout news from African America: http://www.news4jax.com/news/man-steals-cookie-money-from-palm-beach-county-girl-scouts/31134780

The only description we get is his BLACK Toyota. Anyone want to make any wagers on the species of the perp?

Anonymous said...

Remember:

Black lives matter.

Anonymous said...

Take care and come back soon.

Anonymous said...

CENTURION said...
For those few of you who miss me...I've been really, really busy with my day job (making Federal Reserve Notes) and have not have had time to add my immature comments. I'll be back soon.


Hurry back--always good to read your comments!

Philadelphia Mike said...

To Gwoobus Harmon:

Great post.

Philadelphia Mike

Johnny See said...

I wonder what our dim-bulb-dummy-darkie 'presmident' will say about this? Nobel Peace Prize notwithstanding, the 'Looksatme" preezy deezy has not an original thought in his cranium. (I often wonder if even so much as a cockroach toils within, although I am sure there are cobwebs hanging.)
Its not a hate fact that I hate the fact that our country is becoming such an embarrassing place to the world. We are Europeans, dammit!!! How... oh, right. Other YT's brainwashed the well-meaning among us to further their own agenda. Which generally means getting over... Can we please deal with the niche riggers and dipshit wiggers?
I think we can leave the blacks alone and busy ourselves calling out the DWLs in our midst. That isn't racist, right? Can't chase down Shitavious? Ok. Hit Robert and Barbara with serious rhetoric and make them squirm.
They cant handle the truth!!!!!

Gwoobus Harmon said...


Jeez, just a snippet from the INDYSTAR article, these are the incidents in ONE county :

September 2014: Kayalleiujah Gibson, 16, is found in the 4300 block of East 34th Street. He was riding his bike when he was fatally shot in the lower abdomen.

July 2014: Ja'Vonne Ellis, 15, is found dead with a gunshot wound a few blocks away from the Eastside home where he grew up. His body was found lying in an alley near a Family Dollar store at 38th & Station streets.

May 2014: A 14-year-old girl is wounded while sitting in a car near Fountain Square. The bullet goes through the trunk of a car before striking her in the lower back.

>A 10-year-old girl is shot in the leg and buttocks from bullets that rip through her family's home in the 6000 block of Lakeside Manor Avenue a little before 10 p.m. One bullet flies through the pillow of her 8-year-old sister — just under her head.

April 2014: A stray bullet hits an 11-year-old girl in her arm as she sleeps in an apartment in the 3300 block of Ashley Lane, near West 34th Street and Moller Road. She recovered.

February 2014: A 15-year-old male is shot in the abdomen by three men who stole his cellphone, jeans and a pair of Nike Air Jordan basketball shoes.

> Quinton Nance, 16, is shot dead in the 600 block of East 23rd Street. Police say Nance and his brother had been in a fight with a group of boys beforehand. Members of that group followed Nance and shot him.

> A 13-year-old honor student is critically wounded in a shooting while attending a birthday celebration in the 3400 block of Aylesford Lane when an unspecified disturbance breaks out.

December 2013: A 3-year-old boy is shot in his home in the 1100 block of West 27th St. Adults tell police the boy was shot by someone outside the front door when he answered it. A bullet is found lodged in the refrigerator.

> Anthony Warren, 15, is found unresponsive and bleeding in the snow near an apartment complex near 56th Street and Georgetown Road. Warren suffered two gunshot wounds, one to his chest and another in is lower torso.

September 2013: A stray bullet hits a 5-year-old child in the shoulder while the child was getting ready for bed at an apartment in the 9100 block of East 42nd Street. The child survived.

July 2013: Monquize Edwards, 16, is fatally shot during a skirmish involving 40 to 50 youths at Meridian and Maryland streets following a Fourth of July celebration.

> A stray bullet strikes a 4-year-old girl in the thigh as she plays in her yard near 42nd Street and Sherman Drive.

> James Johnson, 16, is gunned down in midafternoon next to a swingset at the Hawthorne Place Apartments playground, near East 32nd Street and North Emerson Avenue.

-------------------------------

I really want to see the #blacklivesmatter people put their money where their mouth is and enter these areas to protest. But they won't do that, because for all of the exaggerations and feigning dread of killer cops, they know that they have little to fear from the policemen.

I mean really? A "skirmish involving 40 to 50 youths" following a Fourth of July celebration. What the hell man?

2¢ said...

Gwoobus Harmon- excellent post.

I've made similar arguments. I've also pointed out that the tell-tale signs such as bone structure & skull shape, the color of the skin, geographical separation (you know, that thing Darwin talked about), are the very items that scientists use to identify a species.

It's always the same response: We are able to have children that are fertile.

It doesn't matter that when you look upon that child, it bears no resemblance to the thousands of generations that existed to produce you.

It doesn't matter that your children will not look like you, identity with you, or the people that brought you into existence,

It doesn't matter that in all reality they have committed genocide against their own race,

The only thing that matters is the emotional high that comes from the Pavlovian conditioning.

Rome is burning around them, and they will sit down and request a tune from the fiddler. (Side note, Nero never played the fiddle as Rome burned http://history.howstuffworks.com/history-vs-myth/nero.htm)

So this begs the question of how we counter this mentality?

What credible books can I cite,

what other animal species are there that can have children in this manner,

What medical journals depict the muscle structure differences, the brain size differences (the whole 10-20% smaller frontal lobe development),

Etc, etc, etc

perhaps we can build a bible of sorts, a collection of books and statistics, like how species are identified and the biological differences between the races.


2¢ Richer







Anonymous said...

Where's Barry, Eric and Rev Al? That's right this wasn't a shooting done by a human. Nothing is sacred for these jungle bunnies.

Sheila said...

2cents - I could share links to dozens of sites giving you all sorts of facts and figures, but it would be a waste of time. Those you're trying to convince didn't come to their beliefs by logic or reasoning, and they don't continue in their illusion by virtue of facts or reality. You cannot reason someone out of a position they did not reason themselves into. You are dealing with emotion here, on the level of religious belief. They will dismiss any statistics you cite as "hate facts" and any reality you proffer as "racist." Don't waste your time.

Re Girl Scouts - I stopped supporting them more than 20 years ago. They are fully integrated with Planned Parenthood - in pushing blatant sex education, including miscegenation and lesbianism, on young girls, as well as the aborting of White infants. I just walked past the usual group earlier today - mostly DWL blonde, White girls with a handful of Asians and the lone black thrown in to demonstrate our suburban city's wonderful diversity. I've taken to replying, when they ask if I want to buy cookies, that I don't support Planned Parenthood. I'm considering adding that I don't support diversity, either. One has to be truly BLUNT to even begin penetrating the thick layer of illusion, built up over the years by public school, the media, and blinded DWL parents.

Anonymous said...

Man that's a bigger number than I thought it would be, thanks. It'll make a great talking point.
SC Native

Anonymous said...

You nailed it! Blacks do tend to dramatize every situation in their never ending lust for attention, wouldn't be surprised if the mom held up some white GG with a crate cookies and tried to sell them on the black market. There is no limit to ones imagination regarding these people.

Anonymous said...

Your nickname doesn't happen to be 'The Comedian' by any chance? God knows the city of Detoilet, Chicongo, Newark, Birmingham and Memphis could use a few of you to clean up the streets right about now! Call up ur buddies Manhattan and Rorshach while your at it lol!!!!!

D-FENS said...

Kayalleiujah Gibson, Ja'Vonne Ellis, Quinton Nance, Monquize Edwards.

Gotta luv dem names!

Gnome sayin?

Anonymous said...

Well said!

Anonymous said...

That 'dude' will no doubt be discovered and shot by some other dude, who will be killed in retaliation for shooting the first dude....and on and on and on. The cycle of violence never ends with these Neanderthals because they don't believe or abide by YT laws. This primitive race is absolutely hopeless!

WeMustSecureOurFuture said...

This shooting will go down in Black History Month as another black first: The first girl scout shot while selling cookies. Blacks should be proud of their history; Whites could never do such a thing.

Anonymous said...

It's always the same response: We are able to have children that are fertile.

Then point out that labs can be mixed with greyhounds but that doesn't mean that greyhounds will happily fetch ducks from freezing water or that labs can win track races.

Liberals can play all the semantic games they want but genes are genes and they aren't distributed equally among groups. Sorry but that's reality.

Anonymous said...

New Independent Black Republic -- it's called Haiti -- and look where that place is today. I bet the blacks there are still living in tents set up by aid workers after the earthquake.

The earthquake is the new excuse for Haiti in the MSM.

You see they were on the path towards modernization and then they had the earthquake that set them back. If it wasn't for that damn earthquake they would be building jet engines.

Anonymous said...

http://www.wbtw.com/story/28044491/3arrests

I laughed at the mugshots of these chumps arrested for several armed robberies (including two murders) in Conway, SC. They look like a black Moe, Larry and Curly. Except, their violent behavior is deadly.


With regard to this story. The first thing that jumped out to me as wrong is what idiot parent in their right mind would let a 9 year old go door to door in this day and age, in that kind of environment?

Anonymous said...

It doesn't matter that your children will not look like you, identity with you, or the people that brought you into existence...

This is an important point. Most "mulattos" will end up being identified as blacks, either by themselves or by the government, universities, etc., etc. This is important because by identifying as blacks they gain various privileges, from AA to having the DWL media supporting them when they get into altercations with the cops.

You also have the usual race hustlers who will tell these children that YT is their enemy, and that their real history is "black history" which is one endless set of fabrications. (Said fabrications including everything from the usual black invention myths to blaming YT for black racial dysfunctions.) And "mulattos" end up being dangerous: they have an intellect approaching that of the white which they can exploit to rabble rouse more purebred blacks while at the same manipulating DWLs.

We can see the current denizen of the Oval Office as a primo example. Whether he is an African style Big Man taking up residence on Pennsylvania Avenue, or simply the teleprompter-reader-in-chief, the Obama administration has acted contrary to the interests of white people at home and abroad.

To take thus further: do we see societies made up of "mulattos" which identify with white civilization, or which align themselves with white interests? And even if they do, what do such societies end up looking like down the road?

Anonymous said...

"The cycle of violence never ends with these Neanderthals because they don't believe or abide by YT laws. This primitive race is absolutely hopeless!"

They don't have Neanderthal DNA.

Anonymous said...


San Franciscan here


O/T
Birth of a Nation premiered 100 years ago this weekend. I'm sure some of you have seen this movie, it's still relavant today and you can piss those who can't see off by watching it. They go into spasms that the DVD's still sell quite well and it has a following. I get a laugh when they talk about all of the "horrible" stereotypes in this movie when anybody can watch the news and see they aren't really stereotypes and have been around a long time.

Piss a leftist off and watch Birth of a Nation this weekend.

SC Native.


You don't have to rent or buy the dvd if you have YouTube. They have it (just type in Birth of a Nation). It's three hours long, so be sure to have your popcorn and soft drinks ready. Also for best results, use full screen mode when viewing. Your welcome.


Anonymous said...


Anonymous said...

As I recall last year some nog robbed some human girl scout cookie sellers. This is just another day in African America and when you point it out on the discussion section on the news story the outrage is not over this abominable behavior on the part of blacks but on YOU for noticing.

I learned about TNB first hand by moving to an all black neighborhood a number of years ago... Needless to say in under 2 months I was a 24 Karat race realist...

I might be convinced that there are some "good ones" out there that could "assimilate" but they can go ahead and do it 100 miles away from me. I even almost feel bad for them and hope for the best. God knows I'd far rather they go ahead and prove me wrong and just become productive citizens but I fear that evolution has dealt them a very poor hand to be sitting in the game with us whites. February 6, 2015 at 7:32 PM


Anon,

From this and the rest of your above, you are obviously guilty of premeditated Noticing in the First Degree. That's the highest crime imaginable in BRA, far more serious than mere murder, rape, or treason.

Outlander, thank you for the latest chapter of "Adventures in Diversity" from a reformed DWL.

Thanks to several for yesterday's "Negro in the Elevator" stories and recommendations. This needs to be added to the basic BRA Survival Guide. Not to diss on the Blacks per se, but to ensure the survival of our people. Hmm, there probably aren't a lot of working elevators in their natural African habitat, all the more reason to repair them to that continent.

-Beyond Hatred

Anonymous said...


"The cycle of violence never ends with these Neanderthals because they don't believe or abide by YT laws. This primitive race is absolutely hopeless!"

The fact that negroes never interbred with the higher
-minded Neanderthals is why african negroes are the only humans without Neanderthal DNA and why african negroes are a different species than every other person on Earth.

They are not Homo Sapiens, they are Homo Africanus.

Thats why they cant assimilate into our human societies. They are literately NOT human.

It's like how a Dog is not a Wolf.

Same thing.

AnalogMan said...

Beyond Fatigue said...

I am done with television. Done.

Whooppee! You made my day. Another one who has seen the light. Your life will get better, I promise.

Anonymous said...


Anonymous said...

This is an important point. Most "mulattos" will end up being identified as blacks, either by themselves or by the government, universities, etc., etc...
by identifying as blacks they gain various privileges, from AA to having the DWL media supporting them

You also have the usual race hustlers who will tell these children that YT is their enemy...
"mulattos" end up being dangerous: they have an intellect approaching that of the white which they can exploit to rabble rouse more purebred blacks while at the same manipulating DWLs.

We can see the current denizen of the Oval Office as a primo example. Whether he is an African style Big Man taking up residence on Pennsylvania Avenue, or simply the teleprompter-reader-in-chief, the Obama administration has acted contrary to the interests of white people at home and abroad.

To take thus further: do we see societies made up of "mulattos" which identify with white civilization, or which align themselves with white interests? And even if they do, what do such societies end up looking like down the road? February 7, 2015 at 2:24 PM


Notice Obama is always described as Black, never as half-White.

I theorize- Mulattos, and mixed-race hominids in general, seem to align themselves with whomever is in power in their geographical region. They are hybrids of two different species (or people, or nation, or races, or ethnicities). This means they cannot have a biologically-based pack loyalty to a single extended family (a race), the way that say, Englishmen and Han Chinese can. Obama is a highly-visible example to be sure. Time Wise is a sort of mulatto analog- he is half Scottish, half Jewish and yet calls for the genocide and extermination of all Scots by implication, along with killing all the White people, but never says anything bad about Jews, who after all are Caucasoid too. Truly a mixed and twisted soul.

Correct me if I'm wrong here- The word "Black" has been in use alongside other words like Negro and Nigger for many decades if not centuries. In the early-to-mid 1970's the word Negro was deemed to be racist, and there was a successful psyop campaign to replace it with the word Black. But the two words don't mean the same thing, as was argued at the time. "Black" is inclusive of mulattoes, quadroons (1/4th Negroid), and sometimes even octaroons (1/8th Negroid species) unless they happen to defend their life against Travon Martin (1/2 Negroid?.

So the term "Black" itself was deployed as a weapon against Whites, by creating the alliances of mixed-race hybrids noted above by Anon. It enlists the mixed-species hybrids into the army that makes genocidal war against us. The "Rainbow Coalition" type of operation that came later is then seen as the natural progression of this alliance-building, by pitting all the non-White races against us.

-Beyond Hatred

bernicegreenbaum said...

All in all, I guess you have to file this story under the heading, "A Nog's Gonna Do What a Nog's Gonna Do", file. If that means spraying a neighborhood of kids with bullets, then well sure, I mean, why not?

What we whites do is constantly assume that negroes go by the same logic we do. They clearly, as a species, still struggle with some major concepts. Cause and effect, for example: Collect generational welfare + sit around on your ass all day while purposefully learning nothing = trouble, BIG TIME.
Exactly how many generations do you have to waste before you're ready to start taking at least some of the responsibility for your actions? Listen again to the negroes interviewed in this news story. Notice how they seem to speak of an unknown, mysterious entity, something that seeped into their community, almost like something out of the Twilight Zone, quite beyond their control. This is the essence of the problem, and yet they are no where close to being aware of it.

bernicegreenbaum said...

I guess on a positive note we can all take comfort in the fact that Sinai is well, she will survive, and in the next two years, will be having some niglets of her very own. Thanks for your continuing financial contributions to Sinai, her future keyids and gran babies. ..... I mean, they don't even have to stand out on a corner with a cup anymore....it just gets loaded onto their card on the first of each month. wtf??

Anonymous said...

In the very first paragrph, P.K. says it all. It explains everything at once. To me, it's like I don't have to read any farther

[The reason is simple: the quality of life in Indianapolis regresses to the mean of the majority racial group living in neighborhood, community, zip code... and Indianapolis is quickly regressing to the black mean, with whites fleeing the crime, depreciating property values, failing schools, and higher taxes (because blacks = poverty, someone has to pay for all the entitlement programs) that the black community contributes to the city.]

This question that plagues us all, why?

[bipartisan failure of Democrats and Republicans to address the simple origin of black dysfunction: black people themselves.]

The only real reason that comes to my mind is, the negro community being a federally protected class of person. They are smothered in discrimination protection laws, including anything that might even remotely hurt their fragile feelings. YT is powerless to do anything that brings their disfuntion to light, period!

SBPDL is an island of sanity in an ever expanding ocean of madness.

[N.Ga] I owe black people zero, nadda, zip, zilch.......and a big fat nothing!


Race said...

I honestly don't believe that our ancestors on a whole believed the kind of silly stuff like that of Helios. I think it would be on par with people hundreds of years later saying we believed in a character named Santa Claus who traveled the whole world in one night giving gifts to all the deserving, even so much as to teach children this from the youngest of ages.

Race said...

Please keep in mind their was no radio or TV or computers and therefore people actually had to create their own distractions.

richard campbell said...

Why whenever whitey shoots a person of color the first thing that comes out their mouth is race hate from the blacks. Also when can whites have a white expo, or a white history month?hmmm Better yet when can whites have a pioneer day of their own????

AnalogMan said...

2¢ said...

what other animal species are there that can have children in this manner

As Sheila says, facts mean nothing to these people, but at the same time, don't let them bamboozle you with fake "facts". You need to know the facts to be able to counter their arguments, not to convince them, but to prevent them from convincing ignorant bystanders.

That particular argument, which they regard as a slam-dunk winner, is a particularly ignorant one.

The rule is NOT, If they can interbreed, they are the same species. The rule is, If they can NOT interbreed, they are NOT the same species. Not the same thing, at all.

So a short answer to your question is that most species of the genus Canis can interbreed. See http://hounddogsdrule.com/k9-classroom/canid-hybrids/:

The wolf, dingo, dog, coyote, and golden jackal diverged relatively recently, around three to four million years ago, and all have 78 chromosomes arranged in 39 pairs. This allows them to hybridize freely (barring size or behavioral constraints) and produce fertile offspring.

Wikipedia says the same.

Edward Blake said...

To anonymous, you're right on the money! I really enjoyed reading Watchmen, even though I don't care for the personal beliefs of Alan Moore. I relate much more to Frank Miller...

Sheila, spot on with the Girl Scouts and their association with Planned Parenthood. I had a buddy who knew a bunch of women involved in Girl Scouts, and they were all lesbians! Won't be long till they start allowing "transgenders", "cisgenders", and so on.

Anonymous said...

The First 48, my new favorite show, thanks to all who posted about the show, it's like watching a training film!! One comment tonight that sums up just how stupid the black male is, a guy answered the cop.....
"Why would Shanikua say that I killed her"?!!
It don't get no better than that folks!!

Neanderthal girl said...

Do not disparage Neanderthal. We are.

Anonymous said...

"Mulattos", we call 'em Zebras down here.

Anonymous said...

"The rule is, If they can NOT interbreed, they are NOT the same species."

You can't prove a negative, so this is an unworkable rule. DNA manipulation to produce transgenic organisms is also quickly making species differences moot.

Left Coast White Guy said...

Also watch Creation of a Nation by E. Raymond Capt

Californian said...

I honestly don't believe that our ancestors on a whole believed the kind of silly stuff like that of Helios.

The Greeks calculated the circumference of the Earth using some observations and math. The Romans built great aqueducts which stood the test of centuries. They both had a considerable amount of skepticism about the supernatural, and some philosophies to go along with it, including speculation about the atomic structure of matter. Check out Democritus and Lucretius, among others.

Anonymous said...

Like every hood they have "taken", every mall they ruined and every free event they have clogged eith violence and hate and despair. They have now ruined Girl Scouts and cookie selling. Most black areas of Chicago use drive thru cookie selling. Usually in a church parking lot, because hoods will rob children, just like they will shoot them.

Anonymous said...

" Anonymous said...
New Independent Black Republic -- it's called Haiti -- and look where that place is today. I bet the blacks there are still living in tents set up by aid workers after the earthquake.

The earthquake is the new excuse for Haiti in the MSM.

You see they were on the path towards modernization and then they had the earthquake that set them back. If it wasn't for that damn earthquake they would be building jet engines.

February 7, 2015 at 1:59 PM"


I know a foreign service officer who was stationed in Haiti in the late '90s for a year. He had many interesting tales to tell about dead bodies in the street, gunfire, corruption, the 'ton ton macoute' militia who were equipped with M1 Garand U.S. Army rifles from WWII which they used to shoot and beat people with constantly. One of his observations was that most of the trees had been cut down for firewood including new ones provided by various foolish YT charities. This caused terrible erosion and flooding problems but there was no stopping the locals.

One day he visited Haiti's only hydroelectric facility which was built by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in the 1950s. Most of the electricity goes to businesses and the capital's wealthy elites living behind concertina wire. The (YT) engineers told him that the facility couldn't produce its designed power output because of silting up of the dam caused by deforestation caused by the locals cutting down trees.

The Haitian government, such as it is, had been notified repeatedly of the silting problem and the necessity of maintenance literally to keep the lights on. The warnings fell on deaf ears, the silting continued and output kept diminishing. I guess the Haitian jet engine manufacturing business will have to wait until they have their electricity problem fixed.

non-DWL from NE.

Californian said...

Listen again to the negroes interviewed in this news story. Notice how they seem to speak of an unknown, mysterious entity, something that seeped into their community, almost like something out of the Twilight Zone, quite beyond their control. This is the essence of the problem, and yet they are no where close to being aware of it.

Yep.

I once considered this blaming of mysterious forces was a political ploy, designed to divert blame away from the blacks causing the problems in the first place. But the more you read these stories, the more you come to the conclusion that many blacks are unable to understand that it is their own behaviors which are the fault. The result is their blaming of atavistic forces. At best they can perform some cargo cult ritual like marching and chanting (worked in Selma way back when, right?). But the violence gets worse every generation as they continue their dysgenic breeding patterns and the agitprop system refuses to call things by their real name.

It's right out of some H. P. Lovecraft story about a degenerate cult living in the rotting ruins of a once bustling town. Innsmouth, anyone?

Compare this with how sane white people deal with issues of crime. They blame criminals. They apply measures such as three strikes, to lock up criminals. Or in a less civil age, lynched criminals such as horse thieves. Can you imagine a sheriff in the Wild West calling out a posse to hunt down "socio-economic forces" or shoot it out with the "terrible legacy of King George's taxes?" It would have been considered ludicrous. But then again, BRA brings the absurdism to the forefront and makes it national policy.

Anonymous said...

OK, this may sound low on my part, but why would any parent name their kid "Sinai (pronounced sih-NYE)"? I can understand "Sinai" for the Biblical reference (or perhaps because it was in Egypt that blacks claimed they built pyramids--roll eyes). So why change the pronunciation? And yet this is one of the less extreme names some kid got saddled with.

What is it with these black naming conventions?

Various immigrants from Europe, Asia and even south of the Rio Grande give their children Western or at least Anglicized first names. They do it to fit in. Does it not occur to blacks that by giving their children such names they are just keeping them isolated from the mainstream? Or does this imply an assumption that they are actually engaged in something called "thinking"?

BRA = "Black Ridiculous Appellations"

Anonymous said...

richard campbell said...

"Why whenever whitey shoots a person of color the first thing that comes out their mouth is race hate from the blacks. Also when can whites have a white expo, or a white history month?hmmm Better yet when can whites have a pioneer day of their own????"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We do, everyday is our white pride day here in ameerka !!

Whatever they call this crap they have this time around,
what is it, negro hisstery mumph or some shht like that.

it's all agitprop for the indigent ignorant negro to
actually indoctrinate them into thinking they are a
special people. Well the truly are special, just not
the way MSM likes to make them out to be, but exactly
the opposite.

We basically have the biggest enemy in the world right
here on our soil, and those aren't even the negroes.
They're small change versus the real enemy BEHIND the
negroe......

TheAntidote said...

This story of the cookie niglet getting shot is not over; it is still in development and the White Man's Raycizm will ultimately STILL be on the hook.
1) Perhaps the KKK shot the cookie niglet.
2) Maybe the White Man's "bl@ck lives don't matter" philosophy was rampant.
3) Maybe a rayciz cop shot the cookie niglet.
4) Maybe the White girl scout authorities shot the cookie niglet out of jealousy for excelling in sales.
5) Maybe low self esteem and self hatred caused by the legacy of slavery and the White Man's raycizm pulled the trigger.

As in Tawana, Saint Skittles and Saint Gentle Giant the possibility of a big payout in the ghetto lottery looms.

Mr. Rational said...

The Haitian government, such as it is, had been notified repeatedly of the silting problem and the necessity of maintenance literally to keep the lights on. The warnings fell on deaf ears

http://newobserveronline.com/south-african-electricity-supply-infrastructure-crumbles-16-blacks-soweto-pay-electricity/

Read the comments.

Anonymous said...

"I honestly don't believe that our ancestors on a whole believed the kind of silly stuff like that of Helios.

The Greeks calculated the circumference of the Earth using some observations and math. The Romans built great aqueducts which stood the test of centuries. They both had a considerable amount of skepticism about the supernatural, and some philosophies to go along with it, including speculation about the atomic structure of matter. Check out Democritus and Lucretius, among others."

The intellectual elite didn't believe in the literal truth of the myths, but the mass of men did. Socrates paid with his life for his disbelief. For an account of this, read Aristophanes' The Clouds.

Let's remember that the vast majority of people are conformists to the core, and that it's mathematically inevitable that almost half the people (even white people) are below average in intelligence. True back then, and still true today.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Rational said...
The Haitian government, such as it is, had been notified repeatedly of the silting problem and the necessity of maintenance literally to keep the lights on. The warnings fell on deaf ears

http://newobserveronline.com/south-african-electricity-supply-infrastructure-crumbles-16-blacks-soweto-pay-electricity/

Read the comments.

February 8, 2015 at 9:49 AM


Thanks for the link, unfuckingbelievable. The comments were mostly great except for the dimwits who made comments about 'root causes' i.e. corrupt politicians, ANC, lack of edumacation, etc. As everyone reading PK's blog knows the 'root cause' is balckity blackity black. Loookee here YT, I gots me a "job" at da power station wid all dese buttons, dials, levers and sheet. I dunno what dey do so I don't fuck wid dem too much. My name be Shitavious and I be in charge now YT.

What about the S. African nuclear plant, how is that ? Is it nice and healthy with Shitavious in charge or is it getting sick too ? What about aircraft maintenance in S. Africa ? I assume it's done by ebil YTs but I don't really know.

non-DWL from NE.

AnalogMan said...

Anonymous said...

"The rule is, If they can NOT interbreed, they are NOT the same species."

You can't prove a negative, so this is an unworkable rule. DNA manipulation to produce transgenic organisms is also quickly making species differences moot.


Good grief, what does that even mean?

Of course you can prove a negative. If two organisms have different numbers of chromosomes, they can not produce fertile young. That's flat. They can therefore not be the same species.

If two organisms can produce fertile young, that does not prove they are the same species. See the examples quoted. See also chimpanzees and bonobos. See the famous Barbados finches that gave Charles Darwin his clue about evolution in the first place.

AnalogMan said...

Anonymous said...

The Greeks calculated the circumference of the Earth using some observations and math.

After inventing the math, of course. It's really amazing to consider what they did, starting pretty much from scratch. They came up with some weird theories about the stars, but what can you do with nothing but the evidence of your naked eyes?

Imagine being a Greek genius in 600 BC. Think how frustrating it must have been not to be able to confirm your observations by reading, because nobody has written the book yet. And even if they had, you couldn't read them because you're over 45 and nobody has invented reading glasses yet.

And then, in a civilization still very short of machine tools, they come up with something like the the Antikythera mechanism.

Not stupid, those Greeks. Even if they did steal it all from the Africans.

Anonymous said...

"Of course you can prove a negative. If two organisms have different numbers of chromosomes, they can not produce fertile young. That's flat. They can therefore not be the same species."

No, friend, you are confused. Empirical negatives can't be proved. The most you can ever say is that no instance of it has been observed, as yet.

Also, you are in fact wrong. Difference in chromosome number doesn't necessarily result in infertile offspring. Eugene McCarthy, a well known expert on interspecies hybrids, has even produced a theory regarding the origin of mankind that depends on this.

http://www.macroevolution.net/human-origins.html#.VNfbeyzHTK8

World_War_Me said...

P.K., this is an incredible post. If I were still a DWL, this is the kind of story that would have converted me.

Youths and their families are always complaining that when YT shoots and kills them in self-defense that "YT coulda shot him in the laig! YT ain't hafta kill him!"

No wonder. If their chirrun can live through a shot through the leg, then the 28-year-old youths can too.

Anonymous said...

She was selling more than cookies, the feces species has no shame in their game.

Bogolyubski said...

Race sez:
Please be sure to inform the cable company what your reason for canceling is. If enough people do it, perhaps they will stop e-racing us and painting savages as noble scientists and doctors.

You did the right thing and all whites should do likewise. I seriously doubt the behavior of the entities involved would change even with the explicit mention of the reason for cancellation, for they really don't care. The cable companies are all owned ultimately by the squid. A fact which few seem to understand is that debt is not income, and being in debt hands control to the lender, even if that which was borrowed was counterfeit to start with. The bottom line is they really don't have to make any money if the holders of the debt (the actual owners) deem YT's extermination to be a higher priority - which is obviously the case. Most if not all of the so-called 'legacy media' (the Ministry of Truth or lügenpresse to borrow a more accurate German word for them) are no longer viable as businesses if they had to actually rely on revenue generated from sales of their product (which consists only of lies). There is still 'stealth taxation' going on via various rackets to keep them operating - including one now being discussed and trumpeted by Repukes about extending and expanding copyright yet again.

Thus they continue spewing out the 'anti-racist' message 24 x 7 x 365. That's what they're being paid to do at the end of the day. If they become such an obvious financial drain that it cannot be covered by the usual bag of accounting tricks, etc., they might cease simply because they'll be allowed to go out of business. The issuance of debt is the key to power. The much-touted economic rules of the free-market so beloved of libertardians are a myth - not because they're lies but because there really cannot be such a thing as a free market when a group of oligarchs has the unaccountable and unlimited legal authority to counterfeit and to have the state apparat enforce debts created from the lending of such manufactured money.