|Black-Run America (BRA) goes there: Denying felons the right to vote is "racist"; though Black Panthers intimidated voters in 2008, the true crime is not letting black murderers, rapists, sadists, and violent criminals vote...|
- Sided with Trayvon Martin in the George Zimmerman affair and held open a civil rights investigation against the latter. He even gave a speech to the NAACP National Conference, agitating a frenzied racially conscious crowd to continue pursuing true justice against the white Hispanic himself (castigating Stand Your Ground Laws as well).
- Despite the FBI determining Zimmerman had violated no civil rights (hey, being a racist in Obama's America automatically makes you guilty of hate!) in 2012, the case remains open at the DOJ.
- His DOJ even helped organize Trayvon Martin protests in the infancy of the racial blowup down in Florida, helping fan the flames of black resentment against the white Hispanic (by extension, white people everywhere).
- Let off a bunch of New Black Panthers for their role in voter intimidation. He said the case demeans "my people" and asserted hate crime laws don't protect whites. Why? Because there is no purported "history of violence" against whites --“What we are looking for here in terms of expansion of the statute are instances where there is a historic basis. See, groups of people who are singled out for violence perpetrated against them because of who they are. I don’t know if we have the same historical record to say members of our military have been targeted in the same way that people who are African American, people who are Jewish, people who are gay, have been targeted over the many years.”
- Declared the war on drugs racist (heck, asserted the entire prison-industrial complex is racist).
- Declared Voter ID laws racist.
- Declared a jihad on banks, waging discrimination lawsuits against large banking conglomerates knowing they'll immediately settle out of court.
- Announced new guidelines on how discipline must be administer in public schools (K-12), because too many black people are on the receiving of suspensions for what Holder calls "nonviolent offenses such as disruption, disrespect, tardiness and dress code violations."
And now, Eric "My People" Holder has decided that laws denying felons the right to vote is the ultimate form of disenfranchisement (universal suffrage applies equally to murders, rapists, and sadists), since jails are full of innocent black males [Holder Urges States to Lift Bans on Felons’ Voting, New York Times, 2-11-14]:
Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. called Tuesday for the repeal of laws that prohibit millions of felons from voting, underscoring the Obama administration’s determination to elevate issues of criminal justice and race in the president’s second term and create a lasting civil rights legacy.
In a speech at Georgetown University, Mr. Holder described today’s prohibitions — which in some cases bar those convicted from voting for life — as a vestige of the racist policies of the South after the Civil War, when states used the criminal justice system to keep blacks from fully participating in society. “Those swept up in this system too often had their rights rescinded, their dignity diminished, and the full measure of their citizenship revoked for the rest of their lives,” Mr. Holder said. “They could not vote.”
Mr. Holder has no authority to enact the changes he called for, given that states establish the rules under which people can vote. And state Republican leaders made clear that Mr. Holder’s remarks, made to a receptive audience at a civil rights conference, would not move them.
“Eric Holder’s speech from Washington, D.C., has no effect on Florida’s Constitution, which prescribes that individuals who commit felonies forfeit their right to vote,” said Frank Collins, a spokesman for Gov. Rick Scott, a Republican.
The speech by Mr. Holder reflects his role as the president’s leading voice on civil rights issues. Mr. Obama has spoken only sporadically about race during his presidency, approaching the subject gingerly.The only felony in Eric Holder's mind is when a white male dares lay his hands on an elderly black man in a "hate experiment." Never mind the thousands upon thousands of black-on-white assaults (and black mob violence) since Obama has taken office and appointed Mr. "My People" to head the Department of Justice; all that matters is that one white punk in Texas dared declare his intention to create a nation incident when he engaged in a knockout game attack.
Ladies and gentlemen, it should be obvious now that the Obama Administration will soon pardon all black people held unjustly in jails and prisons across America.
Regardless of the crime, they should do the time if they're black.
Eric "My People" Holder, with his decision to become a booster of allowing felons the right to vote (remember, America is dedicated to removing all limitations to the franchise, augmenting it so every one can vote), has sided with the murderers, rapists, sadists, and criminals, who prey upon civilization and tax-payers.
Murder, rape, assault, violent property crime, and - yes - drug offenses have absolutely nothing do with the "racists policies of the South" after the era of the Civil War (in fact, with the ruin of Jackson, MS; Birmingham, Memphis, Gary, IN; Baltimore, Detroit, Newark, and Camden, it should be fairly obvious many of those policies were put in place with sound logical reasoning and empirical evidence to back them.
But to Eric "My People" Holder, the greatest criminal offense in 2014 America is being white and daring to hold the black population to any form of behavioral standard.
Murderers, rapists, sadists, prostitutes (if they are black), and violent criminals have more right to vote than those whites the New Black Panther Party intimidated back in 2008; after all, they're his people.