Friday, August 10, 2018

America's Non-White Future is Going to be Great! Mexico Had 15,973 Homicides and Brazil Had 63,880 Murders in 2017

Shot. [Mexico: homicides up 16% in 2018, breaking own records for violence: Country saw 15,973 killings in the first half of the year, the highest since records began in 1997, The Guardian, July 23, 2018]:

Homicides in Mexico rose by 16% in the first half of 2018, as the country again broke its own records for violence. 
The interior department said over the weekend there were 15,973 homicides in the first six months of the year, compared with 13,751 killings in the same period in 2017. 
Our non-white future is going to be so great!
The number is the highest since comparable records began being kept in 1997, including the peak year of Mexico’s drug war in 2011. 
At current levels, the department’s measure would put national homicides at 22 per 100,000 population by the end of the year – near the levels of Brazil and Colombia at 27 per 100,000. 
Security analyst Alejandro Hope noted: “The figures are horrible, but there are some signs that are halfway encouraging.”

Chaser. [Brazil breaks own record for number of murders in single year as deaths hit 63,880: Rapes also up 8 per cent to 60,018, while 4,539 women were murdered, a rise of 6.1 per cent, The Independent, August 9, 2018]:

Brazil has broken its own record for the number of murders in a single year after the South American country saw 63,880 people slain in 2017, according to new report.  
The shocking number – a rise of 3% on the previous year – was revealed by the Brazilian Forum of Public Security (BFPS), an independent organisation that tracks national crime statistics. 
Rapes were also up 8% to 60,018, while 4,539 women were murdered, a rise of 6.1%.  
The grim homicide milestone underscores the deteriorating security in Latin America’s largest nation as a presidential election approaches.  
Brazil has long been the world leader in overall homicides, and its murder rate is also one of the highest. Security groups are raising the alarm about the continued rise in killings – there were 61,597 homicides in 2016 after several years below 60,000 
“I’m terrified to leave the house alone,” said Maria Jacemar Ugulinho, a 60-year-old administrative manager in Rio. “Three of my nephews already moved abroad to flee the violence.” 

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Black Lives Matter Protesters Terrorize the Wedding of White Cop Linked to Shooting of Black Criminal Stephon Clark

Previously on SBPDL: The Tyranny of "Black Lives Matter"

And now, Black Lives Matter, everyone's favorite corporate sponsored black power group known for shutting down freeways and turning the other way when black on black homicides occur (seemingly nullifying the concept of black lives mattering), is terrorizing weddings of white police officers.[Black Lives Matter Protesters Crash Wedding Of Cop Linked To Stephon Clark Shooting, CBS Sacramento, 8-7-18]:
One of the two officers who shot and killed Stephon Clark was confronted by Black Lives Matter protesters on his wedding day. 
Do they? The shocking rate of daily black on black crime across the nation casts serious doubt to this claim
Sacramento police have not released the names of the two officers who opened fire on Clark on March 18 due to safety concerns. CBS13 has blurred the faces of the newly released video to protect their identities. 
The small group of protesters had gotten word about the wedding and made sure they were there just hours before the officer apparently said I do. 
Now the confrontation is shedding light on what these officers are up against both in and out of uniform and begs the question, is this going too far? 
“I think they need to be approached in spaces where they’re a little more vulnerable,” said Sacramento BLM founder Tanya Faison. 
According to the video released by Black Lives Matter, the officer was gathered in a room with his groomsmen Saturday when protesters barged in. 
“I just wonder if you started planning your wedding before you killed Stephon Clark or after? How have you been sleeping since March 18?” said one protester in the video. 
BLM says they helped plan the confrontation ever since they found the officer’s wedding website online, with information about the venue, a vineyard about an hour outside of Sacramento. 
“We’re not violent, we’re not gonna give to them what they brought to our community, we’re not gonna hurt anyone but we are gonna make them uncomfortable, and they should because someone is dead,” said Faison. 
When asked if this approach was going too far? She replied, “no because he’s gonna remember this day for the rest of his life.” 
“As a black man in the community, I’m concerned whenever there’s injustice on any black person, certainly there’s a right to protest but I think there are limits when to protest in a public place and the right of privacy for your wedding,” said community member Michael Keeley. 
“No I don’t think it’s appropriate, that’s why I say there’s a time and place for everything,” said Susiann Donaldson. 
Sacramento police say since the tragic shooting back in March, the two officers involved have needed additional security. They’ve received a number of death threats and are not working in a patrol capacity. 
“People may think that these officers are just going about their lives, but this is a very traumatic event for everyone,” said Sgt. Vance Chandler with Sacramento Police.
Remember when a Black Lives Matter supporting black male opened fire on white cops in Dallas and killed five white police officers? The Memphis Commercial Appeal published a cover story detailing the racial truth of the murder, only to publish a groveling apology the next day for daring to document  the black males motive.

We live in a nation where the corporate media grants a pass to Black Lives Matter members to terrorize not just highways, bridges and private businesses, but now we watch as they terrorize a private gathering where a white police officer was getting married.

There's no getting off this ride.

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Incredulous Newscasters for KARE 11 (NBC) in Minneapolis Ask Who is Killing Black Victims of Gun Violence in Chicago... The Answer is, Of Course, Black People

Second City Confidential: The Black Experience in Chicago tells the story few in positions of power apparently want to read. 


It appears incredulous newscasters for KARE 11 in Minneapolis (NBC affiliate) are in desperate need of reading it, for they believe white people in the city are hunting innocent black bodies. Well, white people or cops. [Who is killing the black victims of gun violence?: A violent weekend in Chicago is shining a spotlight on another issue some don't talk about: Who is killing the black victims?, KARE11.com (NBC), 8-7-18]:
After 72 people were shot within one weekend in Chicago, that city's mayor called for the city to work together.
Who the mainstream media believe is killing black people in Chicago: white men in hoodies, as depicted in 2018's Death Wish 
The violent weekend is also shining a spotlight on another issue some don't talk about: Who is killing the black victims? It’s not always police or whites, but other blacks. 
“You don't see these killings in mass numbers like this in other races,” Tanisha Taylor Bell told KARE TV from her Atlanta office. “How can we expect someone else to respect us if we don't respect ourselves? The black-on-black crime that is plaguing cities across the nation, you have to start at home. You have to make sure our young people respect our race.” 
Chicago native Tanisha Taylor Bell owns a public relations firm, Perfect Pitch Media Group. But for nearly 13 years as an executive producer at CNN, Bell found herself writing stories about gun violence in Chicago. About two years ago, she felt compelled to do something in the city that gave and took from her. 
“It is the city that raised me. A city that I love. A city that also took my father's life,” she said. “He was shot by teens (in Chicago) ages 15, 19 and 21, when I was just 5 years old." 
Bell says teens like the ones who killed her father were the inspiration behind a scholarship foundation bearing her dad's name, the Ezekiel Taylor Scholarship Foundation. The foundation website says the nonprofit helps young black men lead better lives, make good life choices that impact their entire community, and have opportunities for higher education through mentoring and scholarships. 
"I can't save every young person in the city," she said. "I wish I could. What I am offering is young people a chance to give back and get away. To get their education." 
Bell said the teens who killed her dad didn't have a supportive community system that encouraged them to make good life decisions. 
The violence that terrorized Chicago in the '80s continues. Minneapolis resident KG Wilson says Chicago’s present is a reflection of his past. 
About 15 years ago, Wilson and his son, both now peace activists, escaped Chicago's violence by moving to Minneapolis. Since moving to Minneapolis, Wilson has been on a mission to end the violence in Minneapolis. He also hopes to change the stigma of snitching, which has created a code of silence in the black communities. 
“Sometimes I feel alone. Sometimes I feel alone. The ones that don't get snitched on continue to hurt and terrify and destroy a community,” he said. “If I have to stand by myself in front of a fire squad. I am going to be that one who lets the youth and community know that this is right. Only right changed me and can change them. 
We can’t be quiet about it anymore.” 
So far, there have been no arrests in any of the Chicago incidents from the weekend.
No arrests?

Obviously a cabal of upper-class white people in Chicago are going out in the cover of darkness and targeting blacks across the city as part of a grand scheme of gentrifying all-black neighborhoods where land is cheap and tall, mixed-use skyscrapers can soon be built...

Right?

No.

Black people are shooting one another in Chicago, but we must continue to persist in the belief blacks being shot are nothing but innocent victims of the systemic racism and implicit bias of bullets somehow missing white people as they fly around until only hitting blacks.


Tuesday, August 7, 2018

The Party of the CEO Strikes Back: Alex Jones De-Platformed From Facebook, Apple, Google, Spotify, Pinterest, MailChimp, and LinkedIn

Alex Jones faces the wrath of The Party of the CEO over Info Wars exposing Building 7. 

Err... exposing Bohemian Grove. 

Or was it Sandy Hook?

 David Hogg, the purported crisis actor?
No? Oh, it was about violation of "hate speech." [Alex Jones' Infowars removed from LinkedIn and MailChimp, still up on Instagram and Twitter: Alex Jones's Infowars app is also still available on iOS App Store and Google Play store., CNET.com, August 7, 2018]:
Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones is quickly disappearing from the internet, though some accesses to his site Infowars is still available on the web.
After we inquired this afternoon about the Infowars company page, LinkedIn responded that it has removed the page from its platform. 
"We have removed the InfoWars company page for violating our terms of service. 
We value the professional community on LinkedIn and strive to create a platform where the exchange of ideas by professionals can happen without harmful misinformation, bullying, harassment or hate. 
We encourage our members to report any inappropriate content or behavior. We investigate and if it is in violation take action, which could include removing the content or suspending the account." 
Pinterest took down Infowars' page on Monday after multiple people flagged the conspiracy theory account to the company. Mashable first reported on the news. 
"Consistent with our existing policies, we take action against accounts that repeatedly save content that could lead to harm," a Pinterest spokesperson said in an email statement. "People come to Pinterest to discover ideas for their lives, and we continue to enforce our principles to maintain a safe, useful and inspiring experience for our users." 
Earlier four tech giants -- Apple, Facebook, Google's YouTube and Spotify -- cracked down on Jones's notorious conspiracy media empire Infowars. Apple confirmed on Sunday that it had removed five of the six podcasts that Infowars created. Spotify removed podcasts linked to Jones on Monday.
Alex Jones helped Donald Trump secure the Presidency in 2016, by taking civic nationalism as far as it can go.

The Party of the CEO strikes back.