Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Dawning of a New Era at SBPDL: 10 - 10 - 10 Arrives

SBPDL: Year One has been sent to the printer. Tonight, this Web site will become a memory with the unveiling of a new URL, new design and new material.

SBPDL.com will remain though so others can stumble upon the past 16 months of material and see old comments made by loyal readers and frightened web surfers who stopped by merely for a peak into a reality few dare admit exists.

The book cover will be revealed at the new Web site.

And what is that URL you ask? Check back here tonight for that information.

Stuff Black People Don't Like will be glad to do interviews regarding the book. Contact us at stuffblackpeople@gmail.com




13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please consider a different picture than the one you currently use. It makes it impossible to read your site on many occasions. Great site.

Desiree said...

Where be da buk, SBPDL? I gotz munee...

Steve said...

Nice Blade Runner tie in!! Look forward to SBPDL ver 2.0

Anonymous said...

Sorry desiree, i don't think that SPBLD accepts food stamps.

Desiree said...

@Anonymous,

I wuzzunt axe'n 'SPBLD'. I wuz axe'n SBPDL. Who be SPBLD? I gotz reel munees, not fud stomps. I dunated to him fuh hiz buk urleerer...

Where's da nu U-R-L? I wunna dabait white peepul dair, too. Fust, I haffta wurk on my spellen...

Miss Ann said...

Poor, poor Desiree. I'm sure the book will be well out of her single, negroid female net worth/price range.

;-]

Anonymous said...

I've been reading this site since day one. Keep up the good work.

Regrettably, this site has nothing to do with the real direction of this "bright new world". Articles on blacks in sports and on tv may or may not help wake my people to their certain demise.

"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.
Henry" - David Thoreau

Dave

Anonymous said...

"Where be da buk, SBPDL? I gotz munee..."

Don't worry bitch it's comin'

Stuff Black People Don't Like said...

Sometimes the best of intentions run smack first into unforeseen circumstances. It's coming, just stay tuned.

Anonymous said...

Desiree said @ October 10, 2010 5:21 PM..."Where be da buk, SBPDL? I gotz munee..."

Miss Ann said @ October 10, 2010 10:10 PM ...
Poor, poor Desiree. I'm sure the book will be well out of her single, negroid female net worth/price range.

Thanks, Miss Ann, for clearing that up for me. I thought Desiree had money with which she wanted to pay for a buck.

--Mencken--

Anonymous said...

Way to go SBPDL

Anonymous said...

Damn, Desiree! For the first time ever, I'm impressed! Who would have thought that you would be capable of self-irony?

Anonymous said...

Where's the new link?