Sunday, October 17, 2010

SBPDL: Year One Book Cover

Above is the cover to the book, SBPDL: Year One. We hope to make it available to purchase on Amazon and from this Web site (and SBPDL.net) within a week or two. Edits to the book have taken longer than expected and so we humbly apologize to all those readers who await the book coming out. Extenuating circumstances outside of our hands have delayed a number of new posts for being uploaded and from more effort being extended to the new Web site.

We aren't going anywhere. This week will be a fun one at both SBPDL.com and SBPDL.net. A return to basics is necessary here and at the new Web site and to those who have loyally stuck by us, you'll be rewarded for your patience.

As Halloween approaches (SBPDL's favorite time of year), Stuff Black People Don't Like is excited to return in full force. What a week it will be!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aha!!! So the writer of this blog is none other then "Deathwish" himself!!! Charles Bronson would be proud.....

Anonymous said...

Dear SBPDL, I have forwarded your new blog site to everyone I know, they are shut-ins now, voraciously reading old posts and getting caught up. Their comments have been "why did I not know about this site??" and "OMG, it is not just me!!!", and "wow, I feel liberated somehow!".

Well done. Keep promoting your very important site. Black people are a very uniquely sensitive group, and thanks to you, we can all be more educated and get better at avoiding them.

Based on the feedback I have received from people I know, you will be very successful.

Anonymous said...

Cant wait! Been saving my pennies....the book cant come soon enough.-jim

Da said...

I hope that's not your real name on the book. People with your political beliefs are treated worst than pedophiles in this country.

Steve said...

LOL First thing I thought too when I saw the name. Sorry Paul I know you've sent facebook friend requests to me but I honestly didn't think that was a real name. I wont ignore the emails now that I know its you.
Book cover looks good. I'm going to enjoy reading it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Paul congratulations on all your success.You smell terrific.

Anonymous said...

looking forward to the book!

Da said...

Ok, I looked it up. now I get the Deathwish reference Paul. Did blacks rape every member of your family too? Is this how it all got started?

Anonymous said...

Duh said:

Did blacks rape every member of your family too? Is this how it all got started?

Well....sort of. It might be based on the constant financial and culture rape of Americans by blacks. I understand SBPDL's need to educate us all and hunt down the perps. This site is full of great information, I can not stop reading!!