Wednesday, June 3, 2009

#500. Running out of McNuggets (Reader Submitted idea)


Stuff Black People Don't Like is a new web-zine, dedicated to enlightening not only the United States, but the entire world on Stuff Black People Don't Like. However, due to the enormity of the task, we sometimes require outside help.

One reader suggested a recurring theme in our growing list, as Black people are morbidly afraid of running out of McDonald's Chicken McNuggets. Just like #207 and #206, Black people - when confronted with a dearth of their favorite food - are forced to some desparate measures. In the case of McDonald's lack of compacted chicken parts into a delcious nugget of nubian palatal bliss, it requires police inspection.

Latreasa Goodman called the police - three times - in an attempt to regain her money for the lack of McNuggets. Once the cops arrived, Goodman stated:

"This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one... I called 911 because I couldn't get a refund, and I wanted my McNuggets."
The police, nor McDonald's, were amused and Goodman was arrested. Resolute to the end, she said,

"This is an emergency, my McNuggets are an emergency."

Black people do not like having their daily rations of culinary delights denied and as Stuff Black People Don't Like will continue to address, it is wise try and stave off the wrath of a fast-food deprived Black person.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHE SAY SHE ARE THE MANAGER!!

Thank goodness you don't need proper English to buy McNuggets.

Anonymous said...

Invasion of the stupid people.